Flying Warriors FreeStyle Flying Warriors FreeStyle

I love the pacing you have on this, almost sounds like a young Viper

What mic are you using?

KidDeception responds:

Thanks I really appreciate the review and compliment. I actually use a ATR2500-USB Audio technica Condenser mic.

Full Circle Full Circle

You never cease to fucking amaze me with your intense but beautiful melodies

350teric responds:

Thanks man, so glad to hear that!

Game Over, You're Dead! Game Over, You're Dead!

Fucking gnarly wanker, losing never felt so good

Wubthing To Say Wubthing To Say

The snare was a little strong in the intro, but blended in well enough when the beat dropped.
Dug the melody, was spooky like some mafia shit going down
I didn't catch what the wubs were saying

Doldrums Doldrums

Goddamn, I could see this being in some instruction video that turns out to not be boring.

I really got some desert imagery, orange lizards and big cacti.

Your song made me thirsty.

cheezz responds:

I never thought about this song as a desert song, but I can totally see it. There's some guy walking through the desert, suffering from dehydration, every step for him is like a chore. Perhaps the instructional video can be about desert survival or something.

Equilibria - Unsustainable (Entropy VIP) Equilibria - Unsustainable (Entropy VIP)

I find it hard to place exactly what emotion this track makes me feel, and that is generally what I go by in reviews.

So I'll go with the technical standpoints. The pads and drums and wubs, all sound very nice together. It has flow, as jagged as it is with tracks like this. I really like how the build up was through a fade out of the first melody, that was interesting. Choir makes everything epic.

I can't believe it took two years to make this, that is some dedication and it has paid off for sure.

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks man! Glad to hear the hard work paid off in the end!

Throne of dead Angels Throne of dead Angels

I can see statues crying blood, and stained glass hardly illuminating the room from the gloom. There is a smell of rot, and mounds of black in the edge of the darkness, perhaps the cause of stench.

I feel it was a little too quiet though, I had it jacked up all the way, just because it's ambiance doesn't mean it should not be powerful.

SekiraRenatus responds:

One of the problems I seem to keep having is that when I export and render down my music, it is ALWAYS very quiet. I would reupload a louder version, but every-time I try, it never seems to fix anything! I will post a link to a louder version if all else fails!

And, thank you very much for the descriptive analysis of my music's atmosphere! I appreciate the gothic reverie as that is exactly what I was attempting to go for!

End Of The World End Of The World

Pretty intense but not quite intense enough to be a final boss I think, maybe the big mini boss a chapter before the final.
Also for a loop to fade out like that doesn't really sync up too well, but that's an easy adjustment.

KillaMaaki responds:

Hm, interesting take on it. I'll keep that in mind.

As far as the loop, that's just the song looping back and then I faded it out, I did render separate files which are actually loopable (which I've been doing for all of my RPG tracks thus far - generally, rendering out separate files for intro and loop, as WAVs to avoid any gaps inserted at the beginning like MP3s tend to do).

Lakeside Cottage Lakeside Cottage

Fucking serene. If this were in a game I'd probably just leave the game on to hear it. Reminds me of Star Ocean actually, so basically you nailed it.

KillaMaaki responds:

Thanks a ton :)

Bot-o-Matic Bot-o-Matic

ADD Robot forgot he was dancing
The composition really took off at the end, get all acid on me
very nice